The prestigious IRU Award for Top Road Transport Managers is attributed to the top managers of road transport companies engaged in the national or international transport of goods or passengers by road, including taxi companies, who have done honour to their profession through their wide professional experience and specific managerial achievements.
• According to the provisions of the present IRU Regulation, this IRU international distinction of prestige is attributed, in the form of an IRU diploma, lapel pin and award logo entitled “Road Transport Top Manager”, to the top managers of road transport companies engaged in the national or international transport of goods or passengers by road, including taxi companies, who have done honour to their profession through their wide professional experience and specific managerial achievements.
• These specific managerial achievements should include the implementation, within the road transport company, of a set of core values in the areas of moral qualities, labour standards, as well as innovative solutions to improve environmental protection, road safety and productivity. Furthermore, the managers in question must show loyalty towards their colleagues and their IRU national association as well as an outstanding level of know-how obtained through the appropriate vocational training for themselves and their staff.
• Furthermore, to be eligible for the “IRU Award for Top Road Transport Managers”, the manager of the road transport company must:
o have held this position in the same national or international road transport company for at least the last 5 years and have been a member of an IRU national Member Association for at least the last 3 years;
o have proven his successful management of the road transport company through the exceptional growth of the company or through the development of successful specific high quality transport services;
o hold the appropriate CPC Manager Diploma or equivalent qualifications from a reputable road transport training body such as the IRU Academy, or other graduate level diplomas;
o have implemented, within his company, an exemplary “learn to learn” approach for his staff to promote safe, secure, environmentally friendly and efficient road transport by systematically developing his drivers’ skills according to national and international road transport standards and best practice, such as those provided by the IRU Academy;
o have demonstrated his loyalty by actively working with and supporting the actions of his IRU national association in all domains;
o have promoted vocational training, such as the activities of the IRU Academy’s Accredited Training Institutes, to ensure that the road transport industry and its employees are in tune with the latest legislative and practical developments impacting the sector;
o have adopted an internal company policy to promote environmental protection and road safety;
o in the case of a company engaged in the international transport of goods by road, have a proven record of regular, uninterrupted involvement in international road transport as demonstrated, for example, through the regular use of TIR Carnets.
• The nominee should be recognised by the IRU Member Associations and the profession as a manager committed to improve road safety through the implementation of effective measures within his company and through his support for the development and promotion of appropriate and efficient road safety regulations. The presentation of his candidature for this award to his national association is the automatic confirmation by the nominee that, under his management, the transport company and/or himself has no record of serious violation of customs or other administrative regulations.
• The IRU Award for Top Road Transport Managers can be attributed only once to the same person.
• The IRU Member Associations alone are responsible for promoting the IRU Award for Top Road Transport Managers, for distributing the Regulation to potential candidates amongst their membership and for collecting and evaluating the nominations on the basis of the criteria laid down in this IRU Regulation.
• It is the responsibility and duty of the IRU Member Associations alone to select from amongst the candidatures received only those nominees who fully meet all the conditions laid down in this IRU Regulation and to duly transmit the required information to the IRU Secretariat General in Geneva by 31 January of each year.
• The decision to attribute the IRU Award for Top Road Transport Managers is taken by the IRU Presidential Executive. For this purpose, it is the task of the IRU Secretariat General to draw up the list of the nominees satisfying fully all the aforementioned criteria to be submitted to the IRU Presidential Executive by the IRU Member Associations.
• The list of IRU award winners, as approved by the Presidential Executive, together with the corresponding nominative IRU diplomas, lapel pins and award logo, will be issued by the IRU to the IRU Member Associations for distribution to the award winners after the IRU spring meetings each year.
• By transmitting candidatures to the IRU Secretariat General, the national association also commits itself to organise a specific national ceremony, in the presence of the media, to present the IRU award to the IRU award winners with a view to communicating their professionalism and the high quality services provided by road transport companies and, in so doing, improve the image of the profession.
The Top Road Transport Manager award confirms the wide professional experience and outstanding achievements of all nominees. It celebrates the success stories of exemplary managers who deserve international recognition for their high level of know-how and work to raise the profile and strengthen the efficiency of the road transport industry.
The winners of this year’s award come from: Argentina (3), Belarus (2), Czech Republic (1), Estonia (4), FYROM (11), Germany (2), Kazakhstan (7), Latvia (2), Mexico (8), Moldova (2), Morocco (5), Romania (6), Russia (6), Spain (3) and Ukraine (3)
TOP ROAD TRANSPORT MANAGERS, 2015
1 Zubco Ruslan “ARNITRANS” SRL
2 Luţa Vasile SA “BAZA DE TRANSPORT AUTO NR.20 “
AMERIT, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM)
1 Zlatko Milevski BOMI 10 LOGISTIC
2 Ali Seadin BULA TRANS KOMERC
3 Strashko Jakimovski DENI-INTERNACIONAL
4 Dimche Vchkov DI-TRANS
5 Rozetka Monevska DM PRECIZ
6 Pero Donev GRDOVJANKA
7 Ibraim Abdulai IRA TRANS
8 Najdan Milikj NALE TRANS
9 Trajan Angelov QUEHENBERGER LOGISTICS – SKOPJE
10 Selajdin Aliov SERA
11 Valeri Trajkovski ZMAJ PROMET DOO – SHTIP
1 Belyanin Sergey IP Belyanin S.M.
2 Filzhak Pavlo JSC “Intertransexpeditsiya”
3 Sergeev Sergey LLC “AKSS PLUS”
4 Vinichenko Aleksandr LLC “Regul-Avto”
5 Baranovskii Pavel LLC “S.A.V. TRANS”
6 Tereshkov Sergey LLC “Vladstroytrans”
AsMAP UA, Ukraine
1 Yurii Kryvosheiev PE “MARNITIK CORPORATION”
2 Andrii Iepishov PJSC “KIEV ROAD TRANSPORT ENTERPRISE 13061”
3 Vitaliy Kononenko TOV “SATURN-TRANS”
1 Pedro Gutiérrez Ramírez “La Mota” Transportes y Servicios, S.A.
2 Dulsé Díaz Pérez Gefco España, S.A.
3 Jesus Marco Lopez MARCOTRAN TRANSPORTES INTERNACIONALES, S.L.
1 Viktor Blazhukevich JLLC “M&M Militzer&Münch”
2 Aleh Piatliou Joint Venture “TRANSIT” Limited
1 Jörg Eichhorn Friedrich W. Dauphin GmbH & Co.
2 Rainer Farsch SL Logistics S.a.r.l.
1 Gustavo Gonzalez Cueva Almex
2 Juan José Ortiz Ríos Autotanques de México, S.A. de C.V.
3 Romulo Mejia Duran Autotransportes ROMEDU S.A. de C.V.
4 Manuel Sotelo Suarez Fletes Sotelo, S.A. de C.V.
5 Rogelio Muñoz Sanchez TRACUSA LA RUTA DEL SOL S.A. DE C.V.
6 Antonio Elola Salas Transportes Elola, S.A. de C.V.
7 Alfredo Cardenas Garza Transportes Innovativos, S.A. de C.V.
8 Miguel Ángel Martínez Millán Transportes Marva
CESMAD Bohemia, Czech Republic
1 Zdeněk Lidaj ABS BONIFER
1 Kuno Lahesoo AS Duve
2 Kalev Liksor AS Keila Trans
3 Burdakov Nikolai AS Narva Auto
4 Toomas Olbrei AS Olbtar
1 Ricardo Cruz ANDREANI
2 Diego Folch CAR QUIMICA srl
3 Matias Alvarez Piris ZARCAM S.A.
FT CGEM, Morocco
1 Amine El Menjra M&B TRANSPORT
2 Mehdi Karim Lamrani MAROTRANS
3 Abdelaziz El Alaoui El Abdellaoui Societe Marocaine Des Transports Rapides – Carre
4 Ahmed Nejjar TCL
5 Younes Mellakh TRANSMEL
1 Sergey Krivulko ASCOINVEST Ltd.
2 Vera Zinovyeva Avantage-Double Ltd.
3 Magomed Yandiev Azgard Motors Ltd.
4 Ivan Babich INTKAZTRANS Ltd.
5 Sajida Lykova IR-TRANS Ltd.
6 Vitaly Vadinekov Pushmin A. Sole Trader
7 Yergali Tohtarbaev TET-transport Ltd.
Latvijas Auto, Latvia
1 Igors Bairaševskis J & P LOGISTICS
2 Inga Rivča VIKINGAUTO TRANS
1 Radu Gheorghe DO-RA TRAVEL
2 Serban Popescu LAGERMAX AUTOTRANSPORT
3 Minodor Popa SC LABIRINT COM SRL
4 Gheorghe Sufana SC TRANSUF SRL
5 Viorel Angelescu SC VIO TRANSGRUP SRL
6 Ioanesiu Mircea TRANSCOM SA